Here are a few things worth considering....I am a mother...I should be buying practical shoes (ummm...all the shoes on this list have at least a 4" heel....so nevermind..I don't do practical...what I meant was that I LOVE super high shoes...but I need them to be comfortable and easy to walk in as well).
I have been looking for the perfect neutral shoe...a Cognac or Beige would be perfect...
At the same time though I really want some fun "stand out" shoes.
Ok here are the shoes!!
1. I was wanting some white heels for some outfits (yes I already have white heels but they're a bitt too dressy)
My biggest concern about this shoe is the fact that the heel is skinny and there is no platform under the toes...so I don't know how comfortable they will be.
2. Pretty much my dream pair of shoes!
4" Heel 1 1/4" Platform
The only issue is I don't know how many outfits these shoes would work with...also the price means I'd have to spend alot of my own money...(Consider the fact I bought 4 pairs of shoes last month)
3. A different colour option of the shoe above. This shoe would definatly go with alot...and it's still quite funky! Once again my only concern is the price...I just feel a bit guilty spending my own money on more shoes when I have alot!
4. The perfect colour ever!! I've been looking for a pair this exact colour!!
4 3/4" Heel
My biggest concern is how narrow the heels get towards the bottom..I'm thinking it might be a sprained ankle waiting to happen.
5. The same shoe as above, just another fabulous colour...I've been loving blush tones alot.
6. I love ALL the details on this shoe!! The colour is perfect...I love the thick wedge.
5" Heel 1 1/2" Platform
My only concern is the height...these are the highest of the bunch...but they do have a nice sized platform under the toes.
7. The red version of the shoe above. I thought I hated red...but then I saw this outfit and fell in love with the idea of a chunky red shoe to funk up an outfit.
My concern about the colour is that it's not as versatile as the shoe above.
OK so those are all the shoes...I managed to narrow it down on my own from 18 to 7...so now I'm asking for your help on the rest.
For those of you who don't like to comment I will make it VERY easy for you...on my side bar vote (by number) which shoe you think I should get...everyone else...tell me what ones you love...and why you think I should get them....or why I shouldn't get certain ones...just give me some input!!! haha