Purple Shirt- Joe Fresh
Dress- Self Made
Now that we are officially moving (the moving truck loads ALL my stuff away on Oct. 4) I have started to pack away more of my clothes. While I was putting this dress into the box I realized that I really wanted to wear it first...so I figured that out of all the things that I wanted to wear in the near future, but that I likely wouldn't want to wear more than once between now and moving, that I would set them aside and wear them within the next few days so that I could pack them up soon, but wouldn't regret that they were packed away.
The funny thing about this outfit is that I got all dressed up...and then the only thing I did was go to the store to get milk....pathetic I know...and the sillyest of all is that I even did my hair up all fancy..haha
Thank you to Susie of Snappy-Q for the Blog Award.
Apparently I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself...but I think I've already had to list some in the past...I guess I will make an attempt:
1. I got Married on 7/7/7...the only reason was that I wanted to get married on a Saturday in July...and that was the only one that worked out.
2. I made my own wedding dress. It can be seen in my very first post.
3. In grade 7 my friends and I started a Girl Group (Band) called The Daisys, we were highly influenced by the Spice Girls...and I was the big bad bully of the group...I was horrible..I know
4. I am not ashamed to admit that I still love The Spice Girls, and Backstreet Boys, but I never had a thing for NSync...JT was overrated, and possibly still is.
5. I am obsessed with "Coupling" a British TV show introduced to me by Brianna. It doesn't get any funnier than that!
6. I am HORRIBLE at all sports.
7. I played the Violin when I was younger...I don't read music, I play better by ear.
I don't know how many people I'm supposed to pass this on to...and I hate picking from my list blogs I read because I love them all...so instead I am only going to pass it on to my Best Friend Brianna of Shoes Are My Muse because not only do I love her blog, but I love her as well! (And I can say this because we are more than blog buddies, we're also "real life" buddies...hahaha...so I know for sure she's not a robot/alien like the rest of you..hehe)