Feathers are everywhere this year it seems, as are double finger rings...this DIY is the perfect blend of the two!
Materials and Supplies
- Assorted feathers (I found mine at the dollar store)
- Large Bead, Jewel or Button
-Hot Glue Gun & Sticks
1. Cut off a length of wire about 12" long. Wrap around the base of your finger a couple times. Bring the remaining wire across the top of your finger over to the ajoining finger, and wrap it around the base of the finger a couple times as well. Twist the wire around the top of both loops to secure the loops. Make sure to leave a couple inches of wire at the top.
2. Take your feathers and trim them to the right length by holding them up to the ring...choose whatever length you want. Clip just through the stem of the feather.
3. Use your glue gun to attach the feathers together. I did this by over lapping two feathers, glueing them together at the bottom of the feather. I then added the next two feathers, over lapping them as well, and glueing inbetween.
4. Line up the glued feathers so that the center of them lines up between the two loops, but directly on top of the wire that crosses between the two. Wrap the left over wire around the center of the feathers.
5. Trim any excess wire. Use your glue gun to attach your center gem.
This project was inspired by a ring I found in the November Issue of Lou Lou Magazine