I was tagged by Lisa of The Coastal Chicster and Alessandra of Mode Moods to share seven things about myself when I was younger. I had to go digging through some boxes so I chould share some pictures with you.
1. I've always loved cats. I thought that this picture was taken of me with our first cat, but it's actually our neighbors...I'm sure my parents weren't too thrilled that we had the neighbors cat in our house...perhaps that's the reason why they finally gave in and let us get our own.
2. When my hair was tied back I had "wings"..I hated them (still do actually), but when I was younger everyone was always telling me how I had such beautiful hair...I thought they were crazy (still do actually)..haha
3. This picture demonstrates soooo many horrible trends that I thought were cool (perhaps this is why I wasn't "cool"). I shudder at the sight!
Silver hair clips, waist skimming tops, funky flares....if only I could go back and teach myself a thing or two!
4. Summer break of 2000 our family went to 5 countries in Asia for 3 weeks. This picture was taken in Bali Indonesia. I love that my brothers were caugh mid bite..haha. I had my hair braided on the beach while we were in Bali...that was the cool thing to do...
5. Awhile back I was going through my clothes from the early 2000's and I mentioned having worn this outfit...I didn't think I had a picture of the evidence....but here it is!! My mom made both the pants and the shirt (at my request)...and I wore this outfit proudly with my denim and sequin platforms I bought in Hong Kong.
6. This picture was taken in Grade 12 with Joanne, we were unseperable, and had an absolute blast together (along with our other friend Amy). I will admit I did have a bit of a difficult time in highschool trying to balance girlfriends and boyfriends (pretty much minus the s on the last one..haha)...so I'm glad that part of my life is over...but I did have a lot of fun!
7. Look how handsome my prom date was!! 3 years later I married him!
Brody was from a town an hour away, and had graduated the year before. We started dating while I was in grade 12, which meant many road trips...and many worrysome nights for my parents. (The first date Brody and I went on I didn't tell my parents I was going out until 5 minutes before he showed up at the door...so I told my mom I was going out for dinner with a boy from out of town...she said "No we don't even know this boy!!!" I said "I don't care, I'm going"...and a few seconds later the door bell rang)..haha..horrible horrible me!!
OK that's enough from me! I'm going to pass this on to: