I'm a fashion lover in my late-twenties living in a small town in Northern BC with my Hubby Brody (AKA Brodylicious), our daughter Vyla (The Destroyer), son Blake, baby boy Weston and our dog Breea. The town I live in is rather remote, meaning in fashion terms that the nearest Zara, H&M, Forever 21, Ninewest etc. are all over 12 hours away. How do I survive? I sew a lot, shop online a little, go a little overboard every 6 months when I get to shop in the stores I just mentioned, but mostly I work with what I have!
A bit more about me!
- I have a two year diploma in Fashion production.
- I've been sewing clothes since I was 6 years old.
- I've been married to my Hubby since July 7, 2007.
- Our daughter was born on my Hubbys 24th birthday.
- Our son was born on Christmas 2012.
- I love to make arts and crafts (check out my DIY section).
- I have a major sweet tooth, I even registered 3 different brands of Wine Gums (the best candy ever) for our wedding. And yes people even bought them for us!
About Tasha Delrae Designs
In early 2015 I decided it was time to start my own clothing line. I combined my love of fashion and my desire to live healthy together and am now sewing and designing activewear in my "spare time". I sell most of my pieces locally, and end up making quite a few custom orders. I just recently opened a shopping section here on my blog to make my designs more accessible to anyone wanting to shop online.
You can check out my online shop here!
Disclosure: I sometimes include affiliate links in my posts.
If something has been gifted to me I will indicate that it is c/o (courtesy of) in my blog post.
If I've been compensated in anyway for a blog post I will indicate so at the bottom of the post.